GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES AT FREELANCE PRICES
Professional Graphic Design Services can help your business convey your message faster or better than any written content. The English idiom, “a picture is worth a thousand words,” translates into a single image or graphic than a thousand-word description of the same written content.
In today’s world of digital marketing, everything is about images. Billboards, postcards, TV, movies, and other marketing mediums are all about a story, a story the reader can connect and imagine. We take for granted “a picture is worth a thousand words,” because of the technological ability to instantly exchange a photograph or graphic, with very little content or explanation.
Smart businesses know this. Usually, large companies hire in-house graphic designers to create images that reflect their particular brand, products, services, employees, and message. Their images create instant recognition. Small businesses are following their example, but generally, do not have the funds or the resources to hire a full-time graphic designer.
What makes Quality Graphic Design?
The priority in graphic design is to know your audience. People are busy and bombarded with information, all types of information, so focus on what will interest and engage your audience. The next priority is to be exciting and different. The better you can say it with the graphics; the faster people will engage and stay engaged.
Do you know how long does it take for a person to look at an image, a product, or service? The fact is, most people form an opinion within two or three seconds. So, to get people to pay attention, you need to be creative. That means you have 2 or 3 seconds to impress someone with your business, product, or service.
How do you do that? With a graphic image. Images are attention magnets, and when coupled with written content, tell a story. For most marketing material, the image or picture is ‘the attention magnet’ saying, look at me. The supporting content should solidify your message. Even better is when the graphic image is interchangeable with the intent, and the material becomes the same message. An example of this is the Nike logo. When you see the famous Nike swoosh, you instantly think of high-quality athletic shoes.
If you wonder about the value of a graphic designer or graphic artist, ask yourself these questions:
- Why do big companies spend so much on logos?
- Why do large companies employ graphic designers?
- What’s the best graphics or pictures you have seen lately?
The secret to graphics and pictures is not what they say; it’s how they make us feel. People buy because of feelings. That’s why smiling; pretty girls are the most widely used prop in advertising. A pretty smiling girl always makes us feel good, regardless of who you are.
How to Hire a Graphic Designer for your Business
If you want to hire a graphic designer, there are a few options.
- Hire an in-house graphic designer. Usually, a graphic designer will cost about $40,000 to $60,000 per year. You might think this is an unnecessary expense, but you will be astounded by how much visual design work your company needs. Once you have the freedom to create anything, go wild, and the design projects will cease to be endless; web design, brand identity, social media, powerpoints presentations, package design for products and services, blog posts, and case studies. You will quickly find a creative director can be one of your business’s most valuable assets to upgrading your business. Hire a marketing agency or graphic design service. Marketing agencies have an advantage, as they can incorporate your core message and graphics with your brand. They also have multiple graphic designers on staff specializing in specific categories. An example of this is a logo is very different from a video creator, using different graphic designer skills.
If you can’t afford a full-time graphic designer, and the expense of a marketing agency is above your budget, there are additional options to choose from:
- Hire a freelance graphic designer. Place an ad on craigslist or hire from a local university. Freelancers are eager and hungry for your business. There are many other online places to choose from, such as Fiver or Thumbtack. The drawback of hiring a freelancer is you may have to work with a few until you find the right person. They may not be around for your next project. And, going through the work of finding one is tedious and can be costly. Best solution: Hire Us! With over nine years of online experience, including 30 years of Fortune 500 marketing experience, we live in graphic design. Let us be your design studio and be any type kind of graphic designer you need.
We have a fast turnaround for deliverables, generally the next day. We are affordable, with our rates comparable to a freelance graphic designer. We have a money-back guarantee!
How to choose the right Graphic Designer or Graphic Design Agency
When choosing a Graphic Design Service, it becomes relatively easy. First, judge the images and graphics, and the quality design in their portfolio. Determine if they meet your style, your budget, and your timeline. Take a good look at a Graphic Designers portfolio and ask yourself three questions:
- Is their portfolio collection of graphic images and designs similar to the ones you want for your business?
- What is their experience?
- What is the price for the project or their hourly rate?
- Can they deliver within your time table?
These simple questions will help to find a graphic design service or an individual graphic designer who will meet your needs.
If you have a project, please give us a call or email to discuss how we can help. Let our design team help create the image and brand, with you want to represent your business! And of course, read our reviews. We are proud of all the companies we have served over the years!
Graphic Design Services
Click to watch video
Browse Graphic Design Portfolio
click an icon to see Graphics Design Portfolio Examples in each category
Within each of these categories will find graphic design portfolio examples of the specific type of graphic. Over the past years, we’ve created thousands of graphics for clients and ourselves. And when you hire us, it becomes easier to understand the graphic design styles you need to represent your company.
One of the benefits of using a graphic design agency is the continual branding of your business. The graphic design projects you have implemented will continue to have the same look and feel.
Infographics and Custom Business Graphics
Stationary and Business Cards
Creative and Interactive Ads
Avatar & Mascots
Brochure & Door Hangers
Apparel and Swag
Custom Mobile Website
Examples of Our Branding
We have five examples of our branding:
- A Nationwide Locksmith
- A Texas Bingo Hall
- A Law Firm
- A Houston Air Duct Cleaning Service
- Geeks Marketing (us)
Although we did different services for each of these companies, the core branding is always the same.
So what is branding? Branding is the elusive term that is used to describe a business. There are many forms and variations of branding, but in a simplistic description, it is the spirit and essence of the company.
Take, for example, McDonald’s. McDonalds brands everything. When you think of McDonald’s, what do you think of it? Fast food, fun, golden arches, Ronald McDonald, clean, Big Mac…all of these tangibles are woven together to create an intangible ‘feeling’ for a hamburger place. That’s branding. On a graphic design level, everything, everything, let me repeat it, everything the McDonald’s logo on it. A logo is the first step in branding. Go to our page on logos and learn more.
Do the same for your business. Start with graphics that present a visual design of your business. A logo, stationery, a brochure, a website, and continue your branding so that when others see your brand, they know what it represents.
Geeks Marketing Specialties
At Geeks Marketing, we practice what we preach. We have developed specialty websites to create passive income for ourselves.
Tee Shirts World is a passive income stream that allows us to own our creativity. We already do amazing graphics, so T-Shirt graphics is a natural fit. Same graphic artists, same web developers, and the same writers.
Bingo Graphics is a bi-product of our graphic skills. In 2016, we did a Bingo website. That led to a few other graphic designs for Bingo Halls, including LED Displays, Logos, and refreshing logos made from clip art, clothing and brand swags, ads, more websites, video, and signage. Whew….Bingo is a fantastic business!
Explainer Videos are the ultimate graphic design. Quick, fast, generally under 1 minute, you can pack a lot of information about your business, product, or service into those 60 seconds. Why do you think videos are so popular?
Landing Page Geeks is a specialty, as we believe, every web page should be a landing page. The objective is to match the visitor search with your content. All landing pages NEED TO DO 3 THINGS.
- Tell them why they landed on the page (search = content)
- Tell them what you can do for them (solve their problem)
- Tell them what to do next. (conversion)
In conclusion, how could you live without graphics? After all, God made the earth in magical graphics and colors. Now, we graphic artists and designers try to copy the magic that surrounds us. Lucky us!
Over the years, Geeks Marketing has developed our own businesses based on vertical market requirements.
Click on the icon and to take you to the website to see more